I've been very blessed with my rental thus far! Looking towards Superhost! Cindy

Answered!
Cynthia1169
Level 2
Richfield Township, MI

I've been very blessed with my rental thus far! Looking towards Superhost! Cindy

I love being a host!

IMG_2442.jpeg

1 Best Answer
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Cynthia1169 cute little place Cynthia . Congrats . I get the impression there may be bears? Good luck in all your endeavours... H

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Cynthia1169 cute little place Cynthia . Congrats . I get the impression there may be bears? Good luck in all your endeavours... H

Yes there are bears lol but they’re more scared of us! Now deer are EVERYWHERE !! Cindy1169

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Welcome to the Community Center @Cynthia1169 🌻

Thank you for sharing such a lovely and happy picture with us😍!!

As Helen said, you have a really lovely cabin. Loved the finely places antiques and bear-themed decoration pieces. It definitely adds a lot of character to the listing🐻.

Would you mind sharing with us, which is your most favorite part of the listing?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

How clean & inviting the cabin is . The middle of everything in Michigan. Lake 2 miles away & trails at end of road! We love room for boats & 4 wheelers!! Cindy

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's so nice to hear @Cynthia1169 ! Surely looks like a perfect getaway for hikers, nature lovers and families😍!  

Have you thought of creating any guidebooks or list of trails/attractions or activities near your listings?  We would love to hear your Hosting tipsfor our lovely new Hosts visiting our Community Center😉🌻!

-----

Yes I have maps of entire state of Michigan, & local restaurants! We prefer

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Woah! I am sure the guests would be appreciative of these recommendations! Especially the tried and tested restaurants😉🥘🍲! Thank you for sharing @Cynthia1169 ! 

-----