In need of a co-host in Paisley Scotland

In need of a co-host in Paisley Scotland

Hello everyone,

I have a listing in Paisley, which is outside of Glasgow (onl a short drive). I will be needing to leave the country for a few months and am in desperate need of a co-host. My listing currently is for only a room in my flat, but with me being out of the country, the listing will be updated to the whole flat.

Please if anyone is interested or has a resource that they can share, I would be very grateful. 

There is a company in Glasgow called Pass the Keys, that does just this with ABnB, but they decided to not take me on as a client. They stated the area and that they didn't think it would be worth their time.

My flat is in a high flat building with a lift, so handicapp accessible. It is also only a 15 min walk to UWS (University of West Scotland). It has immediate access to all ammenities, food, grocery, buses, and the Paisley Canal train station is a 10 min walk, literally only a few blocks.

So, the reasons they chose not to take my business doesn't make sense to me.

this is my listing currently: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/541856654919441296?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_165158...

Any and all help is welcome, 

Thank you,

Natalie V.

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Natalie1022 If I were you I would look for a local Facebook group of Airbnb hosts. Alternatively approach your neighbours?