Inspirational story about Belizean airbnb host

Senda16
Level 2
Tunisia

Inspirational story about Belizean airbnb host

Hello Airbnb community,

I was traveling in Belize and I met the best Airbnb host ever.

She truly inspired me a lot as a black Belizean woman. 

I created a story about her that I’d love to share with you. 

https://youtu.be/KtauKq9FU-Y

I hope you’ll enjoy Andrea’s story as much as I did. 

much love 

senda 

7 Replies 7
Carla1460
Level 1
Paris, France

Hello Happy Traveler,

really enjoyed watching your story about this Belize woman.  

thank you 🙏 

Carla

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for sharing @Senda16😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sharon683
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

That was a great story.  I watched the entire video.  We need more stories like this.  Great job! 

Thank you dear 

Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

This was a great story. Thank you for sharing. Loved Andrea's story. She is an inspirational woman. 

Once upon a time in the beautiful country of Belize, there lived an extraordinary Airbnb host named Maria. Maria was a proud Belizean who wanted to share the beauty and culture of her homeland with visitors from around the world.

Maria had a humble home nestled in the heart of a small village, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests and pristine beaches. She believed that her country had so much to offer, from its breathtaking landscapes to its vibrant traditions and warm-hearted people.

With a passion for hospitality and a deep love for her community, Maria decided to open her doors and welcome travelers as guests in her home. She transformed a part of her house into a cozy guest suite, beautifully decorated with local artwork and traditional crafts.

What set Maria apart as an Airbnb host was her commitment to providing an immersive and authentic Belizean experience. She didn't just offer a place to stay; she curated personalized itineraries for her guests, introducing them to the hidden gems of her village and beyond.

Thank you for sharing. 
this could be a nice reportage too ! Miss belize.. can’t wait to go back