Introduction

Introduction

Hello everyone! Happy to be here! My wife and I are from Michigan USA! We are business partners and love motorcycle riding! 🤠😕

3 Replies 3

Hi @Ryan3807 

Welcome to the community!  We're thrilled to have you here. Sounds like you and your wife have some awesome adventures ahead—both on the road and in the world of hosting! 🏍🏡

If you ever need help or resources to make your hosting journey smooth and successful, don’t hesitate to reach out to our community managers—they're here to assist. And of course, feel free to ask fellow hosts for tips and advice along the way. We're all in this together!

Looking forward to hearing more about your hosting experiences! 😊

Thank you so much!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Lodge102 Thanks for sharing such a wonderful welcome note for @Ryan3807 😍 ! Appreciate you 🤗 

Hi @Ryan3807 , I am Bhumika, a Community Manager for our Community Center. As @Lodge102 mentioned, if you need any help with navigating through the community, we're here to help 😉 

Have you had a chance to explore the Community Center so far? Are there any hosting topics that particularly interest you? 

I noticed that you might've just listed your listing. Congratulations on starting your hosting journey! Do you have any questions that you were interested in asking other Hosts?

Looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines