Locação de prazo maior

Answered!

Locação de prazo maior

Por favor, gostaria de dicas de quem locou por prazo maior, se fez contrato ou como alguém lidou com atraso de pagamento por parte do hóspede.

Recebi uma solicitação de locação para 12 meses e li na ajuda do Airbnb que pode ser feito contrato de locação. Mas, se não tiver contrato, o Airbnb não garante o pagamento mensal? Só não sei como o Airbnb faria caso o hóspede atrasasse o pagamento.

Obrigada! 🙂

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Adriana1116 

Please note the community for Portugese language is: Community Português 

Answer:

With "long term stays" only the payment for the first installment is guaranteed, otherwise reservation can not be confirmed. Airbnb can not force the guest to pay the subsequent installments. If the guest fails to pay, you recieve a message from Airbnb "sorry, we could not collect payment". If the guest also signed a renting contract, you can try to collect payment directly from the guest after the reservation is cancelled.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Adriana1116 

Please note the community for Portugese language is: Community Português 

Answer:

With "long term stays" only the payment for the first installment is guaranteed, otherwise reservation can not be confirmed. Airbnb can not force the guest to pay the subsequent installments. If the guest fails to pay, you recieve a message from Airbnb "sorry, we could not collect payment". If the guest also signed a renting contract, you can try to collect payment directly from the guest after the reservation is cancelled.

Thanks, Emiel! 

I called Airbnb support and they said that if the guest hasn't paid, they will contact the host to cancel the stay and the person needs to leave. But it was not really clear how I get this pending payment. They said that they would not necessarily need a contract that Airbnb had guarantees for. I'll call the support again later. Thank you!