Longer stay guests- Extra requirements

Longer stay guests- Extra requirements

Extra requirements- I have an automatic discount for a longer stay guests. I would like to add a requirement that is a automatic. Does the site allow that?

it bothers me to decline people. My requirement for longer stay guests is that they have a history with reviews before I accept them.

I know how to set up Quick response. 
I have no more room in my description of the Airbnb to add that.

if the Airbnb can set up automatic discount I’m surprised they don’t have an option automatic text box that goes with it.

2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Susan737

That's an interesting idea, though I'm not quite sure I understood exactly how you'd like this to work. Are you looking to add extra requirements/criteria for guests to be able to book those long stays via Instant Book, or to make a booking request at all? For the former, you can edit your Instant Book parameters by following those steps

1. Go to your Listings and select a listing
  2. Click Policies and rules
  3. Next to Instant Book, click Edit
  4. Select Instant Book on and select your guest requirements
  5. Click Save

Thanks 🙂 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks Emilie for reading over my dilemma. I never used instant booking. What I decided to do was take off the automatic discount for 28 days. I did put in the description for longer stays there is a discount. People who inquire what is the discount, this will give me a chance to see if they have any reviews. After my last experience I’m never going to have longer stays with no reviews. Having a conversation in text is very hard for me to figure out what kind of person they might be. 
I have been lucky to get support from Airbnb. When I have a problem they help me resolve it quickly.

I never had to wait very long for a return call. Love love when the conversation starts with how can we help you super host.❤️❤️❤️❤️