Looking for a co-host in Turku Finland

Answered!
Deniz112
Level 1
Turku, Finland

Looking for a co-host in Turku Finland

I have a small apartment in Nosturinkatu Turku and I am looking for a co-host nearby. I thought it would be convenient to switch handling my/your place during summer holidays for instance. 

Happy hosting!

Deniz

1 Best Answer
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Deniz112

The Community Center is a global space, so it might be challenging to find someone who's near you here. Co-Hosts are often friends, neighbours, or family members - it might be worth checking if anyone in your entourage might be interested? 

I can see on your listing a lot of snow through the window, what a wonderful and magical area it must be to visit 😍

Have a lovely weekend, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Deniz112

The Community Center is a global space, so it might be challenging to find someone who's near you here. Co-Hosts are often friends, neighbours, or family members - it might be worth checking if anyone in your entourage might be interested? 

I can see on your listing a lot of snow through the window, what a wonderful and magical area it must be to visit 😍

Have a lovely weekend, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Deniz112
Level 1
Turku, Finland

Hello Emilie,

thank your for taking the time to send a reply. I am asking around from nearby hosts and also friends now as you suggested. 

And yes, the snow is beautiful in Turku this year, and if you have not visited already, Finland has wonderful nature for those who appreciate it. 

Hope to meet and host you one day!

Take care,

Deniz

Erland23
Level 1
Pargas, Finland

Hello @Deniz112 

I am trying to find an event which, according to a message from Airbnb is going to take place th 30th of November. Cant get an answer where it is going to happen and if my reply has been succesful. Do you know anything about that. Or is there any club or something in the Turku area. I have an apartment in Parainen which I rent through Airbnb. Dont know why I write in English. We can swich to Finn7sh or Swedish now. 

Kind regards

Erland

Hello Erland,

Firstly, sorry to answer late to your message! And actually, I do prefer to write in English because I make less mistakes and it is easier for others to understand 🙂 I do speak Finnish though, so it is no problem, but my Swedish is all but lost at the moment 😞

I really do not know anything about the event, please let me know if you find out!

Other than that, is this message going on to the community center board? Would you like to send a private message through hosts' page next time?

Thanks for the message and hope to meet you soon!

Take care,

Deniz