Looking to connect with Seattle hosts for mentorship

Kelley122
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Looking to connect with Seattle hosts for mentorship

Hello, I am looking to purchase in Seattle exclusively as an Airbnb rental. I had hosted prior from my personal condo in downtown Seattle but this was for a little extra income not an investment opportunity. I would be very grateful to meet seasoned hosts in the Seattle area that could offer guidance as I look at where and what I want to buy as well as any pro tips in getting started, and more importantly, making profit. 

4 Replies 4
Randall108
Level 1
Raleigh, NC

Hello @Kelley122

We just bought our first home together here in Seattle and currently rent out the bottom level after doing a renovation. Would love to connect with you if you're still interested. We are also just looking to meet other hosts and form a community to share best practices and guest horror stories 😀 

-Randy and Manisha 

Navin15
Level 1
Cincinnati, OH

@Randall108 Hi Randall - Me and my fiance moved to the Greater Seattle area and are thinking about airbnbing our daylight basement..would love to connect with you. My email is ** email address hidden **

Mark8
Level 3
Boston, MA

Hi Kelly, my name Mark and I am an Airbnb host in Boston but I know quite a bit about Seattle because my sister sells real estate for many years in the area. I am also a Super host and Ambassador so I would be happy to help you along your journey. Cheers.

Hello Mark. Me and my brother recently been thinking about buying a home in seattle to airbnb/ use it ourselves. Does everyone need a license here ? @Mark8