Meet the Host Advisory Board Social Event

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Meet the Host Advisory Board Social Event

Rudi-Road-Trip_D6_ListingID-22609095_0432 copy.png

Hello everyone,

We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming Meet the Host Advisory Board Zoom event which will be taking place on the 16th of March 2023 at 7 PM. 

At this event, we will be introducing the members of the Airbnb Host Advisory Board to the Airbnb Community Center. The Host Advisory Board is a group of experienced Airbnb Hosts from around the world who represent the voices of the community and work with Airbnb to improve the Hosting experience. 

During this event, you will have the opportunity to meet the Host Advisory Board members and hear about their experiences, whilst getting to know each other. 

This online event is open to all Airbnb Hosts, however, please note that there are limited places available, so grab a spot whilst it is still available! We encourage you to join us for what promises to be a lovely conversation on getting to know our dear Host Advisory Board members!

Date: March 16, 2023

Time: 7 PM GMT

You can register for this Zoom event by visiting the following link 👉

[This event has now ended]

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide👈

We look forward to seeing you at the event! 

Stephanie 

New to online socials?: As with all events, it is important that we remain respectful towards one another. BE NICE! Conversations may not always be specifically Airbnb focused.  If unsure, please refer to our guidelines which apply to all Airbnb platforms. Note: this Zoom event has a limited amount of available spaces. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

19 Replies 19
Keshav7
Host Advisory Board Member
New Delhi, India

Thank you for setting up Stephanie! Truly a great opportunity for HAB to meet the passionate hosts!

Passionate about life!
Delphine348
Achères-la-Forêt, France

Hello @Stephanie ,

Great idea, I am looking forward to this live event !

I live and host in a small village in the countryside near Fontainebleau, France, close to the forest and famous bouldering sites.

Passionate by sustainability, host education, diversity and inclusion...

And still learning everyday with this Community Center members and the French speaking CC ones of course !

See you on next Thursday 😉

Delphine

(Sauf indication contraire, mes contributions sont issues de mon expérience en tant qu'hôte)
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Looking forward to see you! 🙂

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Thanks for the heads up @Stephanie. This is a great opportunity for new and long term hosts to catch up with the HAB members. However, sadly I will be probably need my sleep at 5.30am here in Darwin, as it will be a busy day for me later… when the sun is up! Lol

Say-hello to everyone for me @Till-and-Jutta0. I hope you are well. 🌻

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Cathie19 !!!!! Long timeeee sorry for the time on this one, next one will be aussie friendly, promise! 

Hugs,

Steph

-----

Hugs back! 
😘🌻

Sarah5000
Adelaide, Australia

I am looking forward to seeing everyone here too

Sarah
Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

It's starting in 12 hours, right?

There is some confusion regarding the daylight savings time:

TillandJutta0_0-1678954037250.png

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Till-and-Jutta0 , we fixed that on the event page now!

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Till-and-Jutta0 @Sarah5000 @Delphine348 @Keshav7 and all the Community members who enrolled, please note that the Social will be held at 7 PM GMT.

Please pardon us, as we had to correct the timings to sync in with the recent changes in Daylight Savings time. Please feel free to nudge us in case there is any concern related to this.

Thank you!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Delphine348
Achères-la-Forêt, France

Hello @Bhumika @Stephanie ,

me too,  the button doesn't have a link to zoom

Delphine

(Sauf indication contraire, mes contributions sont issues de mon expérience en tant qu'hôte)
Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

@Bhumika @Stephanie I get confirmation Email, but the field with a Zoom link is empty. Can't participate without link. 😞

Hi @Till-and-Jutta0 @Delphine348 ,

Thanks for reporting this! One of our colleagues was looking into the invitation link and should be working as intended now, if not, you will be receiving the latest email soon.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

@Bhumika @Delphine348 I have registered with a different Email now - the latest confirmation works! (The old not).

Thanks!

Hope all the others got a working email ....