Merry Christmas!

Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

How's your spending time?

I had been spending at home with my family,

Now, I get started living in the appartement from this year.

I ate the Christmas cakes and sharing with my family and Airbnb.

I tried to make non-alcohol cocktail using a sirop of casis, but the colour was faded....so sad...

It was satisfied with relaxing at home, but I have been longing for spending it in Europe.

because I want to visit Christmas Market someday...

Please write your comments for me when you have some ideas.

Christmas cakeChristmas cake

Christmas cake with non-alcohol cocktailChristmas cake with non-alcohol cocktail

Thanks,

Minako
7 Replies 7
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Minako10  you are not the only one wanting to experience the Christmas markets around the cities in Europe. 

Our contribution for the shared family meal was a Pavlova with tropical fruit on top. There is a little rivalry as to where it was first created either Australia or New Zealand.

I didn't take a photo but this picture was similar to what ours looked like.

Laurelle3_0-1671964281688.jpeg

Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends.

Very nice!  @Laurelle3 

In my town, There are a lot of shops hold in Christmas sale,

These cakes is lined in the shelf on display such as chocolate cakes, strawberry cakes,

decolated cakes and so on. 

Minako
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Minako10 

Merry Christmas!

I spent today with my family. It was really lovely because we normally do that every year, but this was the first time since 2019 because the last two times were cancelled due to COVID. We take turns to host, but this year we went to my brother's family so, other than the desert, I didn't need to make anything! My brother and his wife are both very good cooks and my brother did most of the cooking this time.

321175140_549979140092464_3054253009637468673_n.jpgWe started off with some drinks and canapรฉs (blinis with different toppings) and played some games (quizzes). Next was pulling Christmas crackers and eating lunch (duck, potatoes dauphinoise, charred Brussels sprouts, carrots and parsnips and gravy).

321275350_684019743209108_1885489448657560219_n.jpg

We needed to have a break before desert so opened the presents, which is especially fun for my niece. For desert, I made a pistachio, honey and orange polenta cake, and then we had cheese and crackers, whilst playing more games. We played a fun new one which was called I think 'Paranormal Cativity', which is basically like Cluedo, but the characters are cats!320847137_871620117373955_56192515703956137_n.jpg

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Minako10!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas!  Thank you for sharing your photos.  The cakes and non-alcoholic cocktail (I call them mocktails!) look delicious.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wowzers, this looks lovely @Huma0! ๐Ÿคฉ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Quincy . I can't take credit though as my only contribution (apart from presents) was the desert, which I forgot to take a photo of.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Merry Christmas @Minako10! ๐ŸŽ„ Wishing you a lovely new year in advance! ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen