Need a place no shared bathroom im Forensics for DC on a case with mold poisoning

Answered!

Need a place no shared bathroom im Forensics for DC on a case with mold poisoning

My place won't be ready until Sept 14.  Please respond if it's a legal air bnb.  If you don't have a commercial license I don't want to see host charges property charges or sales tax as 

that's tax fraud tax evasion nowhere to put a room with a teddy bear on a schedule E or 1120S.  You need a commercial license to charge taxes and resort charges.  I'm 47 serious plus fun taking a month vacation to win a lawsuit but I have not taken a vacation in very long time.  Want something different I like cabins cottages pools hot tubs lakes nature beaches hood detox for mold but I live on ocean in palm beach.  Something tranquil meditational with WiFi I know sounds stupid but I have to win a case ty

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Iliana675 

You are on the wrong website. You need Airbnb.com Use the search function and read the reviews.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Iliana675 Does your post have a point or  a question that you need help with?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Iliana675 

You are on the wrong website. You need Airbnb.com Use the search function and read the reviews.

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Iliana675 Because your post starts out in a confrontational tone with demands, no host will take a chance on you as a guest. Just food for thought. 

I suggest going to www.airbnb.com, use the filter, and search for properties. Once you’ve found ones that you are interested in, send host an inquiry. 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Iliana675,

Please note that in many situations Airbnb has an agreement with the local government to collect and directly pay taxes, and the host doesn't receive any of that money.  So, you may have to take up a tax fraud claim with Airbnb, and not a host. The types of taxes are often charged according to the length of stay.  For example, I have places in Cobb County, GA, and stays that are at least 30 days long don't pay occupancy tax, and stays that are at least 90 days long don't pay any tax.