New CC community center - we'll learn, grow & belong!

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

New CC community center - we'll learn, grow & belong!

@Stephanie We've all just been through a few years of the most bizarre of times all over the world where everything changed all the time and we never knew what was next. And in some of our countries that's still the case. 

We learned so much everyday with the changing tides, times and happenings.

We want to remember that as we navigate the new CC pages...sure we love things to remain the same and the familiar feel of comfy, cozy -  BUT, we can stretch ourselves and work to grow and maybe even learn at the same time. This is my new approach and I am sure my internal dialogue "to Self" makes a huge difference  - that dialogue makes a difference in what we think, how we feel, and our ability to adapt. 

When we feel comfortable often we feel like we belong - so I'm working to find my comfort zone of belonging. 

We Can do this! 

5 Replies 5
Kara399
Level 2
Pensacola, FL

Clara how do I contact you via email or phone #? Looking to partner with you to learn about all your local connections in our area. 

@Kara399  go on Facebook and search Pensacola Airbnb host group and ask to  join...that way I can message with you  and you can also learn so much from all the group post we have been exploring for about 4 years now. I don't share my phone number. Sorry. I look forward to meeting you...we have a meet up in early December so I hope you'll join us. 

Best regards, Clara 

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Love this @Clara116 - thanks for sharing your positivity with us!  I think your approach could be applied to most things in life!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I couldn't agree more with @Jenny! Thank you for sharing this @Clara116 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen