New addition to the Community Center Team!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

New addition to the Community Center Team!

Hi everyone, 

I hope you’re having a good week so far, and enjoying the autumnal turn the weather has taken if you’re in the northern hemisphere. 🍂

I’ve got some really exciting news to share today, as the Community Center team expands yet again. As most of you know, our team is based in Europe, which means that during PST hours we often can't be around. This is where **drumrolls** … @Bhumika, based in Canada, comes in!

She’ll tell you a few more words about herself below now - please give her a very warm welcome and make her feel at home in this lovely Community of ours!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

27 Replies 27
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Bes175 We're always so excited when the team expands ... I can't help myself but get the drumrolls out every time 😂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Bes175 Thanks for the warm welcome. I have to say, your comment made me laugh! Despite the different timezones, I'll never be alone, always in your lovely company here in the Community.😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Thank you @Till-and-Jutta0 !! Looking forward to chat with you more over various CC discussions😄

-----

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

Welcome to the CC @Bhumika   It’s nice to see someone from my side of the world—North America. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Gwen386 !! Happy to engage with the community here😄

-----

Thank you @Emilie !

@Bhumika 

Welcome Aboard ~ So glad you are here.  Let the Fun Begin!

Thank you for the fun-filled welcome!! @Kitty-and-Creek0 😄

-----

Delphine348
Host Advisory Board Member
Achères-la-Forêt, France

Hello @Emilie @Bhumika  @ all,

Welcome Bhumika, I have never been to India yet.

I also love binge watching horror, thriller and fantastic series and movies although I am not a millenial and closer to a boomer 😂 currently Peripheral Flynn world on Amazon.

I am on the CC at different hours of the day and often at night for me in France due to my habit of binge watching! 

Delphine

(Sauf indication contraire, mes contributions sont issues de mon expérience en tant qu'hôte)
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Delphine348 ! Glad to have a fellow movie-buff here😆 I must say, France is on my bucket list, wish to visit Paris and sing ''Bonjour, Paris'', just like Audrey Hepburn😁

tumblr_ne9jz0O33y1tyslwao9_250.gif

-----

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Thank you @Emilie !

Welcome to the CC @Bhumika !

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@J-Renato0 Thank you so much!

-----

Ted307
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

@Bhumika 

Nice to have someone here in Pacific time. Arizona spends the summer on Pacific time, but right now we are on Mountain Standard time, AZ does not observe daylight savings. Arizona is a different kind of place!

I would love to be able to go see India some day! What a long plane trip, though. We are from Seattle, just over the border from BC. We used to love to take the ferry to Victoria. I really loved the Pacific Northwest. Now we have retired to sunny Prescott, AZ.

Ted & Chris