Palm Beach County 180 Day Delistings

Brian1613
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

Palm Beach County 180 Day Delistings

Has anyone else been delisted because it is saying that you have to comply with the county’s minimum stay at 180 days? It hit me a few days ago.

I am getting NO HELP from Airbnb, and I have no idea what is going on.

The county says, with a Tourist Development Tax number, I can book 2 days to 180 days max., not minimum.  Airbnb forwards it to some “escalation” office that will only speak to you by email, and is in no rush to get a hold of you. I’m on day three of calling.

Anyone experiencing this problem?

Brian Ross
37 Replies 37
Gray0
Level 6
Boca Raton, FL

I was also de-listed even though I had previously been registered and have current guests until the end of Feb. After that, my listing in Boca Raton is invisible. I also fell through the support cracks, since last week and now, a few minutes ago. Support said my case was still open, and then just unplugged the messages.

See my most recent posting for updates...

Brian Ross
Christopher961
Level 3
Delray Beach, FL

I have also been delisted, with no help from Airbnb. I am about to start losing money because of this. I have 7 properties listed and it's across the board. 

See my most recent posting for updates...

Brian Ross
Corrie34
Level 1
Lake Worth, FL

I’m in the same boat and so is my friend kim. We’ve both been unlisted and are getting the same 180 day bull**bleep** message however we are both current on our TDTs and BTRs. We both Have spent numerous phone calls to and emails with both the Tax Collectors Office and Airbnb help support. They are both saying it’s the other ones fault. I am Totally at our witts end. Somethings got to give soon or else action will be taken for wages lost. 

Tosha2
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

I am on day 4 of knowing that Im unlisted... I just happen to notice and started calling and messaging to find out why... SAME EXACT response that you have all had. Not one person has reached out to me .. only me calling and getting no answers... started looking around and went through desktop to resist...then got the error about the 180 days.  So it tipped me off to look at my tax info... My BTR # is completely wrong.  I added it months ago correctly... My TDT# was correct. So I tried to update the information... and it will not let me... I'm down $400. so far... I have another property investment in progress for this business... I'm feeling very put off by the customer service I'm Recieveing now that I'm not being recognized as a superhost when calling... hanging up on me... not having any clue... and no follow ups.   With Airbnb currently suing PBC tax... we may be caught in the crossfire.   

Tosha2
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

PLEASE CHECK AND DOCUMENT THAT YOUR TAX NUMBERS ARE CORRECT

It’s more than that. It’s the right BTR. See my post below for more. 🙂

Brian Ross
Katy315
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

I’m on day 7.  Airbnb says they have no clue when it will be fixed. They say it is there internal problem and they don’t know how to fix it. Crazy! 
All my numbers are correct and I pay all the taxes. 
Sounds fishy to me.  
They have closed the internal message thread and only communicate outside the platform. 
wondering if the media is aware of this issue. 
very unhappy! 

were you able to get your fixed?

Christopher961
Level 3
Delray Beach, FL

Still have not heard back from anyone. This is the problem with relying on Airbnb for business income. HomeAway network is extremely on top of their customers. Any issues I have a rep I contact and it is rectified immediately. Airbnb I can't get anyone from the US on the phone, it's horrible customer service. Very disheartening. 

I have an update. See my 02.25 post. It will help.

Brian Ross
Danielle649
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

I'm having the same frustration. Is there anything we can do other than call every day? I spoke with a rep at Air Bnb this morning who told me to file a feedback complaint because it is reviewed by managers. I have called pretty much every other day for the past two weeks with no resolution and no initiation on their part to assist me other than notifying me it's be escalated and marked "urgent". She told me to submit feedback here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback I don't know if it will help or if anything can be done, but I figured it's worth a try. Perhaps could help ya'll as well. 

Yes. See my 02.25.20 posting. It will help.

Brian Ross