Problem gettings payment

Marshall76
Level 1
Cook Islands

Problem gettings payment

I have been a Super Host for most of 4 years, but does it help when you have a problem to solve?? No I don't think so!! 

Can anyone think of an easier problem to solve that the following one:-

Guests arrive and have a wonderful stay, but I did not receive my normal "payout authority" that we are supposed to receive "...sent to you 24 hours after your guest arrives".

I need this to take with me to Western Union as it has a "Transaction number" on it that WU need to make the payout.-  Great system, as long as it works!!

Trying to resolve this, I have been through the hands of 2 airbnb online "helpers", the second of which went off duty for 3 days having just been handed my file!

Then a call centre in India where I was told they were experiencing "technical difficulties", and having given them all the information, they promised to call me back, YES you guessed it, NO CALL BACK.

I wonder how one can reach a higher level human within the airbnb company to get some much needed action!!?

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Marshall76 ,

Welcome to the Community Center🌻. Sorry that you are having such a confusing experience. I have nudged the relevant team for your payout issues. I hope you receive some communication soon. 

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Marshall76 

I wish you luck, frustrating to say the least,

I have a had dealings with that call center from India their English was terrible 

I am seeing to many post like yours and not just about airbnb other OTA's it's becoming worrying Im due a payment today recently I have been paying more attention to my payments,

Good luck keep us informed,

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

I'm having same problems. I'm still awaiting payouts from October. Airbnb can't find the way to connect with my Payoneer account, which is a normal way of payouts that they are offering.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Marshall76 ,

As per my understanding, you would have received some communication regarding the matter. I hope, your issue has been solved or the relevant information has been passed on to you.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

My issue has finally been solved and this morning I finally received my due payouts from Airbnb!

@Marshall76  be persistent, it took me almost four months but I finally got a senior staff member who was efficient enough to solve my problem. 

I guess @Bhumika 's help also had something to do with it 🙂 
So just don't give up and keep asking for a  relevant higher level staff!