Quality control and safety of the building.

Quality control and safety of the building.

Hi,

Recently I booked a flat for my family in Istanbul, Fatih.

After they arrived there they found a smelly, cold, dirty and even unsafe flat with a very rude host.

When they complained about the situation and talked with he was answering that everything is as it is shown in the pictures. My family moved out of the flat after 4 hours of checking in to the flat and moved to hotel.
When I started the conversation with the owner about the problems, at the end he came with this answer:

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to please the people of the Middle East geography, my friend."   !!!!!! (All the conversations are saved.)

I attach the picture of the flat and demand Airbnb an answer to the safety of the travelers.

4H5yIK24.jpgJ1NTi64O.jpgNe7JCyPv.jpgPQik1Chm.jpgqX8njCZI.jpgRss8C9Bs (1).jpgryH9Am9U.jpgv60zT87J.jpghpXvGGHY.jpg

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Alireza13 It is very difficult to comment without seeing the listing itself. If these issues were clearly shown in the listing then I guess the host has a point. 

You also made an error in that 3rd party bookings are not allowed on Airbnb.

Anyway - You will not get an answer from Airbnb on this forum. All you can do is cancel the stay and ask Airbnb for a refund. If you do not/have not followed the right process it is unlikely they will refund you.

The issues are not shown in the pictures. According to the owner pictures in the listing are for 5 years ago. ( I have his messages.)

It was not third party. We had a plan to be there with my family but my plan changed and had to postpone my flight. I was going to join them after 4 days.