Redesign Feedback - Things we can work on

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Redesign Feedback - Things we can work on

Hi everyone,

We hope you are enjoying exploring our new and improved space here on the Airbnb Community Center! We wanted to create this topic so you can all share your thoughts on any bugs, issues or ideas of improvements we can consider as we continue to evolve our space, together. By posting your feedback in this specific post you'll help us make sure your ideas and opinions are not missed. 

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

61 Replies 61
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Whilst the latest reply to a post is at the top of the thread (so easy to find) it doesn't work so well when someone replies to a reply as this is left in its original position. Given that there is no longer an option to read the latest reply on a post it means a recent 'reply to a reply' is buried deep in the thread and will never be found.

@Mike-And-Jane0  so another feature removed in the "new and improved" forums? I'm hoping some of these changes are just opening night glitches.

@Gillian166 I am sure this is a short term glitch. It is so fundamental to folks joining in with older posts it will have to be sorted out. The only alternative is for people to continually start new posts which would cause chaos.

@Mike-And-Jane0  alongside the ability to see the actual profile of posters, so we can see their listings. I really enjoyed that feature, and now it's missing. 

also @Stephanie  why do we no longer see who the last person was to post in a thread? 

Susan4857
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hiya

I recently searched for a pet friendly venue... I loaded the first search but as I tried to refine the destinations it seemed that the platform forgot that my priority was to travel with my pets as the feed was 'polluted' with lots of places that were not pet friendly.

Please consider a filter that allows a guest to define their 'non-negotiables' that then persists throughout the browsing session so I don't have to keep resetting my need to take my gorgeous furry companions with me!?

btw here's a pic of them... they would love to explore more of the world with me and AirBNB!Ella & Ruby aspire to travel more with AirBNBElla & Ruby aspire to travel more with AirBNB

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Susan4857 

Your pups are super cute! I am sure many hosts would love them.

However, just wanted to let you know that this post is about the redesign of the community centre site, not anything to do with the Airbnb site, searches, filters etc.

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

actually this perfectly sums up my observation... where is the board for guests to post questions??? 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Astute @Gillian166 - we should definitely have space for our guests.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie I actually asked this (in writing) last week during our zoom meeting. 

great minds 😎

Susan4857
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes we should for sure... a diversity of feedback is extremently valuable 😍

Yeah totally @Gillian166 thanks for highlighting the specific need 🙂 

Susan4857
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Ah ok thanks for letting me know Huma0... and thanks for cute comment re my pups, they appreciate that!