Saying goodbye. Closing down airBnB because I'm selling my home.

Belinda87
Level 2
La Mesa, CA

Saying goodbye. Closing down airBnB because I'm selling my home.

I never participated in the community center, but I would read all the wonderful information. I knew I would have to sell my home this year but I have enjoyed every single minute for 5 years.  I specialized in families here in La Mesa. The nice thing is La Mesa does not have all the rules and regulations for airBnB.

I wantedto let everybody know that I'll be having an estate sale on Saturday and Sunday December ninth and 10th. One section will be everything that I had used for the Airbnb, as well as everything I couldn't live without for 40 years. 😄😄😄

I have all my furniture including 2 TV's, 2 reclining chairs, daybed, king bed, queen and twin toppers, extra pillows, queen and twin tall  inflatable mattresses, tons of toys, bassinette, packnplay, babybath,  strollers, high chair, etc., kitchen appliances, board games,tons of bedding (I could handle up  6 people as well as babies) with 3 changes if necessary, disposable dinnerware  and cleaning supplies, outdoor furniture, outdoor toys for the kiddies, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, Christmas decorations, etc.  You'll be able to find everything in one place

I'll miss all the wonderful people from all over the world that I met in those wonderful five years. I think I adopted all the children. I loved it when they would show me the drawings they would make. Good luck everyone!

**[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Sally10
Level 9
Mill Valley, CA

Well @Belinda87 

I should say Enjoy your next adventure ? La Mesa is too far from me but I bet your sale will be great 

Sending mt very best Wishes Belinda 87

Warm Regards

Sally

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Belinda87 ! Such a sweet post and kudos to the amazing 5 years you've extended your hospitality to the guests🤗. Hope everything goes well as you work towards selling your listing. 

We definitely hate to see you go but please know that you are always welcome to the Community Center and continue sharing your lovely experiences with us here.😉

As @Sally10 said, enjoy your next adventures and keep in touch🌻😍!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I have made the decision to sell my home, and as a result, I will be closing down my Airbnb listing.

I want to express my sincere gratitude for choosing to stay at my property. It has been a pleasure hosting you, and I appreciate the positive experiences we've shared during your visits.

The decision to sell my home has not been an easy one, but it marks a new chapter in my life. I want to thank you for being a part of the memories created in this space.

As of [closing date], my Airbnb listing will no longer be available. If you have any upcoming reservations, I will ensure a smooth cancellation process, and you will receive a full refund. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

I genuinely value the connections made through hosting on Airbnb, and I hope our paths cross again in the future. Thank you once again for choosing to stay at my home.

Wishing you all the best in your future travels.