Share a photo of your furry friend!

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Share a photo of your furry friend!

It’s National Love Your Pet Day today! 🐶🐰🐹

National Love Your Pet Day is a lovely celebration dedicated to cherishing the special bond between us and our pets. It's a day filled with joy, affection, and playful moments, encouraging pet owners to shower their pets with extra love, attention, and treats. It's a heartwarming occasion to appreciate the unconditional love and happiness our pets bring into our lives.

Have you got any furry friends? Tell us about them and share some photos! 📸

I would love to share some photos of my kitty Nimki 💖

Sophia_1-1708451266542.jpeg

Sophia_3-1708451286003.jpeg

Nimki is almost 5 years old, she loves sunbathing and enjoys scoffing down a tin of tuna 🐟. She also goes by the names Nimi, Nimu and Kiki 😂

Her presence has definitely enriched my life and when I’m feeling down she sure knows how to cheer me up! 🐱

If you don’t have any pets, you can still join in and share some cute or funny photos of your pawfect pal! 🐾

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

12 Replies 12
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sophia, Nimki looks so lovely on those photos!❤️ I made sure to pamper my cat Milky yesterday as well! 

Milky1.pngIMG_2763.JPG

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Milky is just tooooo floffffyyyy oh myyy 😍. I just wanna dive right in and cuddle him! 😻

-----

Nimki is absolutely adorable! What a sweet kitty. It's so nice you have each other for company. Our furry friends really do make our lives so much brighter, don't they? Give Nimki a scritch behind the ears for me. I'm sure she brings you tons of joy! 😻

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What a sweet message, thank you @James3741 💛. They really do! Crazy how big of a difference they make on our mood! Nimki sends her thanks for the extra scratch! 🐱
Are you a pet pawrent? 😊

-----

IMG_1887.jpeg

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mirela95 Love this photo! 😂 What is the name of your doggo? 

-----

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Oh my goodness Nimki is just the cutest and fluffiest! 😍

PXL_20230730_195841842.jpg unnamed (2).jpg

This is Rocket! 🚀 He loves long walks on the beach and in the heath! He sits at my feet whilst I'm working and is the bestest friend. 😍 

-----

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Haha thank you! 😊

I love his name, very cool! Also soooo fluffffyyy! 😍 

-----

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

IMG_7608 (1).jpg

My 3 terrors !  This shows you the difference between a Labrador and an Irish Wolfhound who isn't fully grown yet.  Sadly we lost Lulu (in the middle) this week.  She made it to the grand old age of 15 though.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ruth413 What delightful doggies! 🐶 I'm sorry to hear about your loss. These furry friends bring so much love and joy in our lives. Sending you heartfelt condolences during this difficult time. May Lulu rest in peace, she had a wonderful long life with you full of love & care. If you ever want to talk or if there's anything I can do, please feel free to send me a DM 📨. Sending you lots of love & hugs 💖

-----

Oneli13
Level 1
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka

FB_IMG_1585130631432_Original.jpeg

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Your pooch is absolutely adorable! @Oneli13 what is his/her name? 😍

-----