Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Share your most memorable and heartwarming Hosting Experiences!

Brian2834
Level 2
Halifax, Canada

Share your most memorable and heartwarming Hosting Experiences!

Dear Hosts,

I'm admittedly new to this forum, but was curious if most unexpected or heartwarming experiences you've had with guests that made hosting truly memorable?

Safe sailing to you all,

-Brian

17 Replies 17
Indira72
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hola Brian, espero estes bien. Con gusto te cuento. Veras hay clientes especiales q desde su llegada te roban el cariño, por su forma familiar y por su empatia. Liuska y su familia son ejemplo de esos, muy especiales, todo el tiempo buscaban interactuar con nosotros y aprender de nuestras costumbres, asi tambien Jessica y su mama. Cada cliente es diferente, aprendemos de todos y disfrutamos su estancia. 

Florence1142
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

Hi Brian

Welcome to Airbnb hosting.  The experience has been very exciting since I joined the family.

My most memorable experience was when I was able to read about my first guests profile.  I noticed she was also a host and preferred to interact with her guests and even pick them from the airport!..she loved that so much!

I felt so fulfilled by that...I learnt that if you just go an extra mile you will always have repeat clients.

It's fun!

Regards

Florence 

Eunice226
Level 1
Eighty Four, PA

One of the most unexpected and heartwarming experiences I’ve had as a host was when a family stayed at my Airbnb while visiting Ohio to see the eclipse. My place was just 40 minutes away from the event, so they brought their kids along for the trip. What made it truly special was how naturally our families connected—our kids ended up playing together, and before long, their kids were coming over to my house.

We all shared breakfast together, and the children had a blast in the playroom and outside with our chickens and chicks. I even made some frozen fruit ice cream for them, which was a hit! It felt like more than just hosting guests; it was like welcoming old friends into our home.

That experience reminded me of the joys of hospitality and the unexpected connections that make hosting so memorable.

Eunice