Sharing an Airbnb Account

Answered!
Andy3371
Level 1
Houston, TX

Sharing an Airbnb Account

I think it would be helpful to add an additional user (i.e. my wife) to my Airbnb account so she can see details and if one of us loses their phone while we're on a trip we can get to the Airbnb info.

Does anyone know if that's allowed and how does one do that?  If not allowed, anyone have a workaround suggestion?  Thanks, mucho!

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Andy3371 

If you are a guest then create an account for your wife and add her to each reservation. I think she will then get the same details as you do.

If you are a host the simplest way is to add your wife as a co host so she will get sight of all the bookings etc.

As a co-host she will not have access to everything on your account but we just share a password to make it easier.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Andy3371 

If you are a guest then create an account for your wife and add her to each reservation. I think she will then get the same details as you do.

If you are a host the simplest way is to add your wife as a co host so she will get sight of all the bookings etc.

As a co-host she will not have access to everything on your account but we just share a password to make it easier.

we’re inquiring from a guest perspective. Thank you for your helpful response.

@Andy3371 have you tried adding the Airbnb app onto your wife's phone and seeing if it works with your password etc? I have no idea if you can have the same account on two phones but I suspect you can.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

My wife is able to monitor and answer all guest correspondence, and has all the information to log in as me if necessary. Is not ideal, but workable.