Sharing my Guest Book with my guests.

Rosita56
Level 1
Raleigh, NC

Sharing my Guest Book with my guests.

When I create a Guide Book, which I did. Will my guests that have booked, see it automatically?
Do they have to know to search for it here on the site?  Or what?

I mentioned to them that I created a Guide Book (via chatting with them here).  But I still wasn't sure if they knew where to find it.

So I saw I could copy a link to it, which I did.  And sent each of my upcoming guests a link to it from the AirBandB chat.  So I know they have it now.  But wasn't sure if I really had to do that.  Send the link.

As you can see I'm new to AirBandB, and have booked three guests, but am preparing now.  The first guest comes here toward Thanksgiving time.

4 Replies 4
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

As far as I know, your guests can see your guidebook - if they find it.

The better way (as I do it): I send the guidebook directly in the Airbnb message chat. There is a special insert function for this (click on the plus symbol).

And if you have more than one guidebook, you can choose which one would fit the guests's needs.

TillandJutta0_0-1667634633099.png

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Rosita56 

I always send it to them in a message a few days before they arrive. I just don't think they will look at it otherwise as it's not in a prominent enough place.

@Huma0 wrote:

@Rosita56 https://www.myccpay.one/

I always send it to them in a message a few days before they arrive. I just don't think they will look at it otherwise as it's not in a prominent enough place.

I am agree with you. 

Rosita56
Level 1
Raleigh, NC

Thanks