Short term rental issues / have license but AIR wont let me list

Angielena0
Level 3
Seattle, WA

Short term rental issues / have license but AIR wont let me list

Hello fellow Hosts

I have been trying to remedy this issue (I am registered short term since Dec 21st 2020) and my number is posted on my listings. I can not update my listing to host short term stays and have spoken to many different people at AIRBNB and now a month and a half later I am dying here (missing guests and the much needed income) and Ive even called the city of Seattle to see if their are any issues with my GBL license (general business license) and my short term rental license. I spoke to a lady at City of Seattle and she barked at me that I have two short term rental licenses...I tried to ask her how that happened and she acted like it was my fault...I reiterated that I had updated my license and was a law abiding citizen and paid my taxes but there may be a glitch in the system...and then she said well she would forward this issue to someone who could help me....weeks later NOTHING! 

I am getting really infuriated. Getting no help from eighter AIRBNB is also frustrating as I have been very loyal to AIR for years (since 2009) and this is how I get treated...

Also I was told that this may be a bug in the system and someone from the "BUG" team would get to me...still waiting

HELP HELP!!

2 Replies 2
John5226
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Same here!    Been licensed for years then all of a sudden (with NO warning), I can't list for less than 30 days.   I'm having ZERO luck getting ANYONE at airbnb to act like they give a flip.

Hello there

I am still having issues as many are...im wondering when airbnb will fix this glitch...im in airbnb lack of feedback loop