So long Airbnb

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

So long Airbnb

nopend.jpg

After hosting 395+ stays we are moving on. We may relist our cabin down the road, but all of our listings are off the market now. Grateful (mostly) for the adventure and the education, and for the shared experience of the community center. Best wishes to all and here's to 2022!

27 Replies 27
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lisa723  Happy New Year. I hope it brings good things for you, we could all use some these days. I hope you continue to weigh in here sometimes. Your knowledge and attitude has always been a boon to the forum.

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Lisa723 Ah, it's time? I'm very sorry to see you leave. You've contributed greatly to the CC and I for one have learned a lot from you during my time here. Take good care, and I wish you the very best of luck in whatever the future holds for you.

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Lisa723 why??

@Inna22 though it would be fun to blame it on Airbnb's new pet fee structure, we're just taking the next step in life, selling one place, moving to another, reserving the cabin for friends and family for now. Went out with a whimper, cancelling our final two reservations due to frozen pipes.

John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

@Lisa723 Congrats on successful hosting journey and sharing so many unique insights. Because you might list a cabin again, hope you will continue to chime in. Great way to go out on your own terms. While most of us are very proactive to improve policy here, its also rewarding to think of all the wonderful guest and the special get away vacation you provided to so many people.   

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

It’s been a pleasure @Lisa723 listening to your opinions and insights here in the community centre. Currently our space also has no bookings and my calendar is closed, to be Covid19 safe for the family and myself. We are playing a waiting game, but meanwhile, enjoying the use of the space for ourselves. Never say never and pop your head in occasionally to say hi. Stay safe and may the air be cleaner, sweeter and calmer. You will be missed.💐

Michelle53
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Lisa723  Sorry to see you go. I always enjoyed reading your posts !    Good luck in the new life. 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

All the best to you and your family @Lisa723; hope we'll see you on the CC from time to time 

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Lisa723 

Loved your posts!  All the best for 2022 and your future endeavors.

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

Happy 2022 !

Never give up!

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Lisa723 Congrats! and Best to you for new adventures!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Lisa723  Sorry to see you leaving

Happy new year and all the best 🙂

Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

All the best  @Lisa723 . Happy New Year.

Ann783
Level 10
New York, NY

I have enjoyed your thoughtful and kind posts @Lisa723 . Wishing you and yours a happy new year.