Splinternieuwe, moderne studio in hartje stad. Ben in Maastricht NL

Larry357
Level 2
New York, NY

Splinternieuwe, moderne studio in hartje stad. Ben in Maastricht NL

We had booked months in advance 1 night with (Host) for one night on  March 15.  We landed in Amsterdam on March 12.  We learned of the news that Europeans will be restricted from entering the USA that very moment we landed that early morning.  Frightened of the uncertainty before us, we re-booked for free (United Airlines) our trip back to USA for 9 AM March 14.  After re-booking, we immediately canceled for (Host).   However (Host) refused not once but twice to refund us.   I filed a complaint with Airbnb resolution while in Amsterdam on March 14 prior to our trip back to the USA.   They still have not resolved.   

My point is.  This (Host), how insensitive not to offer any refund.  The whole world is lockdown.  Flights were being canceled left and right.  We just wanted to return to the safety of our home.  How can a host act so?  I would not stay with this (Host).  All the other hosts and bed and breakfasts that we planned to stay with provided full refund.  Only this Ben did not. **

this is the listing.  

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

0 Replies 0