Starting a Host Community in North Florida

Answered!
Noah219
Level 1
Lake City, FL

Starting a Host Community in North Florida

I would like to start a Host Community for Natural North Florida, which isn't tied to a costal community. The needs, wants and overall experience from the non-beach communities are totally different and unique.  If there are any hosts out there in this area, let me know!

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Noah219 ,

Did you manage to find an existing Local Host Club in your area through this link: Click here

Or have you applied to become a Host Club Leader for your area? If not, you may apply to become a leader of a group near you as well if there's not one already set up or suitable:
https://www.airbnb.co.uk/d/community-leaders.

Do let us know if you are applying!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

Define your vision and goals: Clearly outline what your host community aims to achieve, the values it promotes, and the unique experiences it offers in non-beach communities within Natural North Florida. **

Conduct market research: Understand the specific needs, wants, and interests of potential hosts in these non-coastal communities. Identify what sets them apart and how you can cater to their unique requirements.

Utilize online platforms: Leverage social media platforms, forums, and community websites to connect with individuals who might be interested in becoming hosts. You can join relevant Facebook groups, create a dedicated website or blog, or use platforms like Meetup to organize local gatherings.

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Noah219 ,

Did you manage to find an existing Local Host Club in your area through this link: Click here

Or have you applied to become a Host Club Leader for your area? If not, you may apply to become a leader of a group near you as well if there's not one already set up or suitable:
https://www.airbnb.co.uk/d/community-leaders.

Do let us know if you are applying!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Noah219 I am in High Springs. I have only been doing Airbnb for one year. I think it's a tuff market.