Staying with a Community Center Superhost in Carrancas, Brazil

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Staying with a Community Center Superhost in Carrancas, Brazil

DSC02176.JPG

Hi everyone, 

We’d like to share with you this fantastic video of our Portuguese Community Manager, @Laura's, trip to Carrancas, Brazil, to visit a Brazilian Host and active CC member, @Denise583. Laura stayed at Denise’s countryside accommodation, eating homemade bread and jam, going on an outing to see the mountains and stunning waterfalls, and getting a guided tour of the eccentric town.

Laura also organized a Meetup with the local Hosts and got to see the faces and hear the stories from the community. She spent a couple of days in Carrancas back in August and has thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to meet such an active and engaging member of the Portuguese CC, as well as other hosts in the small town.

We hope you enjoy the video we’ve put together for you and can truly grasp the beauty and hospitality of this fascinating place.

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

4 Replies 4
Laura
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This has been a truly amazing experience and I'm so grateful I got to meet @Denise583 and see first hand the beauty of her town 🥰

Thank you so much @Quincy for sharing the video!

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad // Por favor consulte as Normas da comunidade

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It's been an absolute joy watching the video @Laura @Denise583! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Katja202
Level 10
Ruinen, Netherlands

Ohhhh how great this is :-). @Denise583  what a beautiful and heartwarming place .... superrrr thanks for sharing.

Groetjes Katja
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Quincy @Laura @Denise583  thank you for the video, the first thing that came to my mind was this could be in my own backyard in Australia. The water running over the rocks, the trees and the hard walking tracks all look like the bush around me where I live. 

80 million years ago in Gondwana land was a large mass of land with Australia and South America connected and drifted apart in the Jurassic age.

@Laurait was great to see you mixing with your host. The music was calling me and the tour of the village or houses was amazing with the art of faces made of blocks of wood, pottery figures in church and the coloured small houses on the wall.

I love the interaction of the community hosts meet up meeting and host enthusiastically promoting what they love to do and the positive side of Airbnbing. 

Yes, @Denise583 has certainly promoted their community hosts of Carrancas around the world with you @Laura