Sustainable tourism in Wales and Ireland

Rachael360
Level 2
Sway, United Kingdom

Sustainable tourism in Wales and Ireland

Coastal Uplands: Heritage and Tourism project (CUPHAT) which is currently working in the Cambrian Mountains and Preseli Hills in Wales and the Blackstairs and Wicklow Mountains in Ireland to increase sustainable forms of tourism. CUPHAT (https://cuphat.aber.ac.uk/cy/cartref/) is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme, Aberystwyth University are leading the project.

We (Evolved Research and Consulting Ltd) have been commissioned to evaluate the project and as part of this we are conducting a survey with accommodation providers to better understand their guest’s engagement with the local heritage and any ways their business or guests experience may have benefited (or may benefit in the future) from the work that’s been carried out by CUPHAT.

We have been able to contact a number of accommodation providers direct, however have not been able to reach out to Airbnb hosts. I wanted to ask whether anyone from these areas would be interested in taking part in the survey so that they have an opportunity to input into this important project which will help to ensure sustainable tourism in the future.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rachael360 You might like to investigate if there is a local Airbnb Facebook group you can join with this request.

Thanks for that I’ll see whether that’s possible