Türkiye de ki büyük deprem de yardım ve destek olalım

Answered!
Yakup5
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

Türkiye de ki büyük deprem de yardım ve destek olalım

Merhaba Airbnb ailesi. Türkiyede gerçekleşen depremde 100000 e yakın ev yıkılma ihtimali konuşuluyor. Buda bir okadar ailenin evsiz kalması demek. Kış şartlarından dolayı da insanlar çok zor durumda. Airbnb ailesi olarak evlerimizi depremzedelere açmayı teklif ediyorum. Bizim de evlerimiz yıkılanilirdi. Lütfen destek olalım. Teşekkürler 

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yakup5 ,

I thought this post would be of some help to the affected people, hence sharing here: Airbnb is matching donations following the Türkiye and Syria earthquakes.

You can find more details in that post.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

9 Replies 9
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Google Translate : 

Let's help and support the big earthquake in Turkey

Hello Airbnb family. There is talk of the possibility of about 100000 houses being destroyed in the earthquake that took place in Turkey. That means so many families are homeless. Because of the winter conditions, people are in a very difficult situation. As the Airbnb family, I propose to open our homes to earthquake victims. Our houses were also destroyed. Please let's support. Thanks

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yakup5 ,

It breaks our hearts to hear about this. During this difficult time, our thoughts and prayers are with the people affected by this calamity.

-----

Hello; There was a huge earthquake. My aim is to provide free accommodation to people in need of accommodation in thousands of airbnb homes in Turkey. It is very important that airbnb initiates a charity program in this regard and invites people to be sensitive. thanks

Selin283
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

yakup bey merhaba, bende ayni fikirdeyim. airbnb boyle bi buton eklesin ukraynali multecilerde uyguladiklari gibi. nasil gerceklestirebiliriz bunu? 

Merhaba selin hanım bende bilemiyorum Airbnb böyle birşey yapabilirse çok faydalı olabilir. Airbnb ye destek kısmından da yazdım ama bir dönüş alamadım. Sizde yazarmısınız etkili olabilir. Teşekkürler 

https://www.change.org/AIRBNBdepremzedelereaçılsın

ben boyle bi imza baslattim, airbnb ukraynali multecilere bunu sagliyor. TRde de yapabilir

Teşekkürler inşallah faydası olur 🙏

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yakup5 ,

I thought this post would be of some help to the affected people, hence sharing here: Airbnb is matching donations following the Türkiye and Syria earthquakes.

You can find more details in that post.

-----

Thak you 🙏