Travel Tales: Share Your Nostalgic Travel Memories!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Travel Tales: Share Your Nostalgic Travel Memories!

SF_1115402_Laura-Flippen_-5724.jpg

Hey Community 👋

Today is International Youth Day and so we wanted to take a moment to reminisce about our most nostalgic and memorable trips or holidays, from our younger days! 🎉 

We all have those cherished moments that still bring a smile to our faces and warm our hearts. Whether it's an unforgettable adventure, a heartwarming encounter, or a hidden gem of a destination, we want to hear your stories! 🌟🌴

Share the travel experiences that have left a lasting impression on you. 

To kick us off, I’ll share one of mine: When I was a young child, we moved to Corfu, Greece for about 6 months. I was much too young to remember any of our time there as I was around 3 or 4 years old. Fast forward to 2013, we went on holiday with my mother to Corfu, whilst I was expecting my first child. That trip was the most beautiful and heartwarming journey for us because my mother would tell me her stories and memories of when we shared that really special time together. She would speak of the friends that we made, the places we visited and even where ‘home’ was for that short 6 months. To see the happiness and joy that being in Corfu brought her was the most unforgettable trip for me.

I can't wait to hear your amazing stories too! 
Rebecca 💖 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

0 Replies 0