Using SuperHost reward coupons to rent in Ukraine to directly help fellow AirBnB hosts

Andrea4933
Level 2
Mt Dora, FL

Using SuperHost reward coupons to rent in Ukraine to directly help fellow AirBnB hosts

@Catherine-Powell

With our SuperHost “rewards” coupon of $100 we just rented a (once?) beautiful lodging this weekend from Michael and Elena in Kiev…we did so quickly as we realized our rewards coupon would expire soon.  

It is our hope that other SuperHosts will help Ukrainian AirBnB hosts by using their SuperHost reward coupons to rent AirBnB lodgings in Ukraine and travel there in prayers and thought.  We also donated to AirBnB.org (& to various other organizations “on the ground”).  We have been SuperHosts since only 2016, and we love this site because of the social consciousness of the founders, staff and hosts actively demonstrated through AirBnB world-wide.  

Our Hosts for this weekend are Michael and Elena in Kiev and they responded immediately  to us and shared that they are alive and for now are safe, sharing their AirBnB apartments with those friends and family members who have lost their homes, and thanked us for booking.  

We are praying for, and thinking of, our Ukrainian brothers and sisters daily, thank you for helping staff this effort! (Andrea Burr-Yatsuk, TreeTop and Orchid Bench apartments in Mount Dora, FL) 

6 Replies 6
Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

@Andreia4933 juntos em oração isso

e muito gratificante se levantar em oração pelos irmão sofrendo com a guerra

isto e muito triste!!

together in prayer in this

and very gratifying to stand up in prayer for the brothers suffering from the war

this is very sad!!

Сергей112
Level 1
Odesa, Ukraine

Спасибо всем кто

помогает Украине!

Thanks to everyone who 

is helping Ukraine!

Спасибо всем кто помогает Украине! Я не ожидал такой помощи, мне пришлось отправить свою семью в Польшу, и оставить мою квартиру в Киеве, которую уже арендовали люди из разных стран. Большое Вам спасибо!

Thanks to everyone who helps Ukraine! I did not expect such help, I had to send my family to Poland and leave my apartment in Kyiv, which was already rented by people from different countries. Thank you very much!

Спасибо всем кто помогает Украине! Я не ожидал такой помощи, мне пришлось отправить свою семью в Польшу, и оставить мою квартиру в Киеве, которую уже арендовали люди из разных стран. Большое Вам спасибо!
Thanks to everyone who helps Ukraine! I did not expect such help, I had to send my family to Poland and leave my apartment in Kyiv, which was already rented by people from different countries. Thank you very much!
Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

@Mykhailo5 Que Deus entra com providencia

faça cessar a querra!!

onde tantas pessoas inocente estao sofrendo!!

juntos pela ucrania!

May God enter with providence

make the war stop!!

where so many innocent people are suffering!!

together for Ukraine!

Hi @Andrea4933,

This is such a wonderful thing you have done and exactly what makes our Superhosts so special. We are capturing as many ideas as possible from the Community Centre and elsewhere and I appreciate you tagging me. Thank you for being a part of our community!

Warmly,

Catherine