What is the quote that defines your airbnb hosting/ traveling? :)

What is the quote that defines your airbnb hosting/ traveling? :)

Hello fellas 

We all have some life quotes that we use to describe our living, goals, ideas etc...

BUT what quotes defines so far you airbnb hosting/ traveling?

As host - Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

As a traveler - Take only memories, leave only footprints.

@

35 Replies 35
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@David10494 what a great topic for the page.

When showing guests through our beach cottage I always think I am showing them through my "Dolls House"  that I have played in and set up for them.

Hoping to send the guests off with "Memories of paradise by the sea".

As host - Hospitality is making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

As a traveler - Traveling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Holland6
Level 5
Burin, Canada

Drift INN.   ✔️ host 

Drifting.    ✔️ travel

DRIFT INN ,,,,, is the name of my listing.

Stay safe,
Lean into the wind gently

Hello! It's great to hear that you have quotes that define your Airbnb hosting and traveling experiences. Here are a couple of quotes that resonate with those experiences:

As a host - "Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were."

As a traveler - "Travel far, travel wide, and travel with an open heart. The world is your greatest teacher."

Regards

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Valentino53
Level 2
George Town, Cayman Islands

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." This quote resonates with my hosting or traveling journey as it emphasizes the value of companionship, collaboration, and the idea that the experiences shared are often more meaningful and enduring than those pursued alone.

Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

Hello all.  My quote for guests

"Make them happy and coming back for more".

I don't get to travel but if I did it would be

"Stop and smell the roses", as well as some others, not to leave a footprint.

Yvette336
Level 2
County Dublin, Ireland

life is short, live free with no regrets. 

Sushma14
Level 2
Scarborough, United Kingdom

That is an art very difficult to learn.

"Do the scary thing and get scared later."

Roberto2387
Level 3
Molfetta, Italy

Hello @David10494 !

Your chosen quotes reflect a thoughtful perspective for both hosting and traveling:

- As a host, "Price is what you pay, value is what you get" emphasizes the importance of providing a valuable experience to your guests, which often goes beyond the monetary transaction.

- As a traveler, "Take only memories, leave only footprints" beautifully encapsulates the idea of responsible and sustainable travel, where you aim to make a positive impact on the places you visit.

These quotes demonstrate a balanced and meaningful approach to Airbnb hosting and traveling.

Roberto
Natalie1258
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

As  a host (and I quote as I read this somewhere) -"You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place.”

As a traveller - “No one realises how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.”

@Natalie1258 Beautifully said 😀

Our service philosophy is simple: to deliver exceptional, professional service with integrity, enthusiasm, and a genuine caring attitude in everything we do. 

We value long-lasting relationships, honesty, and treating everyone with respect. You can count on us to always be accessible and available throughout your time with us.

Octavio115
Level 3
Port Charlotte, FL

One of the challenges i face when traveling is finding things to do, places to visit, restaurants to go, etc., so the philosophy for my airbnb is to be a guide or consierge for my guests.  My quote is

"...Adventrure starts here!"

Hi there 

visited Port Charlotte a few years back,and loved it,but I wouldn’t have been if there weren’t things to do!

research starts prior to booking,or no point in booking!

have a great day!