What is the quote that defines your airbnb hosting/ traveling? :)

What is the quote that defines your airbnb hosting/ traveling? :)

Hello fellas 

We all have some life quotes that we use to describe our living, goals, ideas etc...

BUT what quotes defines so far you airbnb hosting/ traveling?

As host - Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

As a traveler - Take only memories, leave only footprints.

@

35 Replies 35
Chantal1013
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

@David10494 As a host - "Home is a feeling"

As a traveler -  (I have not yet gotten the opportunity to travel but if I did) " A little walk down the road does a lot of good, keep going"

Jamie1162
Level 2
Porter, TX

Hello,

Our motto as hosts is welcome to the Richardson's here everybody's family

This quote encapsulates the essence of our Airbnb hosting philosophy. We believe that each stay should be more than just accommodation; it should be an experience filled with warmth, comfort, and the joy of discovery. Whether you're hosting or travelling, our commitment is to craft moments that linger in the hearts and memories of our guests. Welcome to a world where every stay is a journey and every journey is a story waiting to be told.

[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Anizia1
Level 2
Praia, Cabo Verde

Our motto as hosts is Welcome to Residencial Palmarejo, where excellence is what you get.

Dear @David10494 

I believe that true hospitality consists of giving the best of yourself to your guests, making them feel at home and then leaving your home with an unforgetable memory of their stay. .

Veronica

Vincent1075
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

I heard or read this a long time ago and it just stuck with me,

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

This is why families go to Disney, it is an experience. This is why nostalgia is a word.