What is your Christmas tree for your guests to enjoy?

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

What is your Christmas tree for your guests to enjoy?

Our tree my husband made and I decorated for our guests

20221219_095325.jpg

 Because we are going away and not having guests,  we have shared it with our 89 year old neighbour 

20221219_095351.jpg

 Merry Christmas to all the Airbnb Hosts around the world 

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Laurelle3 , this is so sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us🎄. Have a great Christmas Holiday🎉

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika  thank youfor your words, I thought the picture of our Christmas tree might inspire other hosts to post a photo of what they share with their guestsin their Airbnb's.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Laurelle3 

I am afraid I always fail to take decent photos of my tree, I think because it is in the darkest spot in the house! I know that sounds grim, but actually, it's very pretty and the guests seem to like it a lot.

I have an artificial tree that's been going for years, but I do put a lot of effort into decorating it. There are a lot of ornaments now, but I still like to add at least one new one every year. It takes me a whole evening to decorate and I have to be strategic as well so that the most precious and fragile ornaments are out of feline reach 🙂

I will try again to take some pictures and post here if I have any success!

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Huma0 our tree in our house is artificial because we are away if we are there we usually go into the bush where you allowed and get a branch and put it in water. Decorate it with a collection of trinkets that we have collected over the years. When the kids were younger we would buy one for the year.  When you put them on the tree, we often reflect where and when we bought it. 

Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

Have a Merry Christmas, @Laurelle3 ! Bringing cheer - that's what it's all about! 💯 👍

@Flavia202 my thoughts were waste not with what we have made because we decided to run away for Christmas.

By sharing this tree with my neighbour I know thatit  I bought her some joy. By giving her some joy made me feel as if I have done my good deed for the day.