What is your favourite photo of your Airbnb?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

What is your favourite photo of your Airbnb?

offbeat-28254684-03.jpg

We absolutely love seeing photos of your spaces, listings, breathtaking views and even sometimes wildlife shared on the Community Center! Whether it's a stunning shot captured by a guest or a professional photo that you've carefully arranged, each image tells a story and showcases the special touches that make your space truly unique. 

If you could share one photo that sums up your Airbnb, which one would it be? 

We would love to see that one image that captures the essence and uniqueness of your listing. It could be a cozy corner, a breathtaking view, or a detail that sets your space apart from the rest. We can't wait to be amazed by your photos and hear your stories! 📸

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

4 Replies 4
Ryan3597
Level 1
Truckee, CA

One of our homes sits on the shores of North Lake Tahoe and has been in the family since its conception in 1962!  It has panoramic views of Lake Tahoe and one of the few homes that sits over the lake!Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 7.30.14 AM.JPG

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ryan3597, WOW! 😱 

What an absolutely beautiful home and I love that it's been in your family for so long too! I bet the view from those huge windows and terrace is stunning too 😍

Thanks so much for sharing. 😊

-----

IMG_9659.jpeg

 Hello Rebecca, 

Thanks for your amazing post 

That is my favorite one i have captured at sunrise timing while i was there 

Thanks for letting me share this with you 

😇

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Medhat13 👋

Wow 😱 how perfectly idyllic! 😍 

Thank you so much for sharing with us! 

As a little side note: if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗 I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----