When will I be approved as a SUPERHOST!

Answered!
Teena9
Level 2
Notre Dame, IN

Hello,

I have been a HOST for Airbnb forever! I have had 3 properties listed throughout this timeframe, currently 2. My ratings are 100% EXCELLENT, and I continue to meet all the criteria repeatedly for SUPERHOST, but every time I check w/Airbnb, I receive the SAME generic response stating they check certain months, blah, blah, blah. This is ridiculous considering the $$$ I bring for these properties! I have excellent reviews, receive messages even after they’ve departed stating their appreciation & LOVE for the place (Airbnb, you can verify my messages). My daughter and I GO BEYOND THE NORM when it comes to hosting. The place is immaculate, beautifully furnished, located in an exceptional neighborhood, walk to ND in less than 10 mins, furnished w/more than they need, we’re accessible 24/7, & have even been confronted as to whether I’d  consider selling  property down the road. 

So, what’s the holdup Airbnb?! Please don’t tell me you’ll be checking in October, bcuZ I have heard this before for everything other month in the year(s). 

3B97D7F6-5C59-4FE7-82A5-82B280BBE58A.png

964ED919-0CC2-4A31-AE1B-6BAA16380216.jpeg

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Teena9  Are you sure you've been meeting the stay requirements for the previous 365 days on the 4 dates a year that they do the assessments?

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Teena9  Are you sure you've been meeting the stay requirements for the previous 365 days on the 4 dates a year that they do the assessments?

Hi, unfortunately, airbnb is sending your question(s) to me (wrong host) rather than @Teena9

Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

seems that you already are...

shost.png

s-hs-h

You have the wrong TEENA, please direct your messages to the correct one. 

Thank you!

Sorry, but I just realized you’re responding to a message I submitted to Airbnb a year ago. All good on this end. 

Thanks. 

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Teena9 

Have you paid your $100 admin fee yet?