What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Kevin3499
    OMG what a sham. Time wasters, I am owed money, have had to change my bank details 3 times so far. Same bank, same details but seems to be to complicated for the so called organisation.I am good, I am very good but even I cannot know if there is a probl...
    Dear hosts, I'm a PhD student at Cornell University and I'm working on a small project which is about Airbnb surveys. I've read on this forum that hosts receive surveys but I haven't found them online. I'd be so appreciative if you tell me what you think ... Latest reply by Maia29
    Good afternoon, my last reservation left (Logan) they reserved the condo for only 1 person. My cleaning lady just finished cleaning the condo and both beds and all towels were being used. My camera showed multiple people entering my condo. Latest reply by Maia29
    I’ve been hosting for almost a year without any issues but payment from my last four guests hasn’t arrived in my account. I’ve contacted Airbnb 6 times about this and each time I’m told it has been resolved but payment never arrives. Airbnb can see the m... Latest reply by Maia29
    We are beyond the refund time period if we cancel. We will just lose the money. The host just reached out to tell us the pool will not be available. The pool is the first picture on the listing and the best part of this florida property. They want us ... Latest reply by Maia29