What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jean-B213
    Dear Singapore Hosts, Recently I did a social experiment on Airbnb and have come to a positive conclusion on the impacts of a home-sharing platform. I understand that our country apparently has a very restrictive policy on Short Term Rentals even despite ...
    I recently invited the owner of a property that I managed to co-host with me, so that he could take over the listing seamlessly, he then wrote to and cancelled all the guests bookings for the property 63 Westbourne Terrace that I used to be linked with.Pl... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello Airbnb Team, I would like to add a review for a host in Kuala Lumpur. I stayed in her apartment. But it says "Expired Reviews", that i can't add a review because the date has expired. I had been travelling so i didn't get the opportunity to write ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, my account is blocked because I wrote it’s only for females. I am a female and I had a bad experience with man’s and couples. So I can’t allow anymore to them. If you guys can understand me then please open my account and I will do only for females Latest reply by Anonymous