What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    Need some advice on how to write my review of a mediocre guest. 1 . Guest requested early arrival and late check-out (check-out date was New Year's Day, lol)2. STRONGLY suspect guest was over occupancy (based on furniture being moved and amount of trash ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all, Anyone experience block dates not functioning? I have pre approved a guest and specifically block the dates for the guest. Another guest manage to block part of the specific dates that I have blocked. Not sure if it is a function issue as the cale... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    HelloSlightly confused regarding the system for response rate for hosts. Some have them displayed and some don't. Is this something that hosts can turn off or is there another reason why there is no response rate shown?Many thanks
    @Stephanie @Lizzie @Quincy Hi guys, thanks for your support and help through the last year. Once again you have done a wonderful job, we all love you for it. Not wishing to kick the year off on a sour note, there does appear to be a problem with 'Direct M... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • DM failure.png