What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Erin8045
    Hi, How can we set the system to be able to approve the booking. We tried, but sometimes we are asked to pre approve and semetimes the stay is booked automatically. Thanks fo an advice.. Latest reply by Jan8555
    Hi my account has been banned for no reason. When I asked airbnb they say they cannot disclose the details. I had a couple of guests stay at the property before airbnb deactivated my account and cancelled all the future bookings. Airbnb hasnt even paid fo... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I am planning on staying in an Airnbnb during the month of August. The apartment I am interested in staying has "portable air conditioning" as one of the amenities. I usually only book stays with "air conditioning" as one of my must amenities. Does an... Latest reply by Emilie