What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bianny4
    Hi there, I'm new to Airbnb and I am committed to the enhanced cleaning protocol and I thought I had said 'yes' to the question, plus I've read all the resources on it, yet it's not showing up on my listing?? Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for any ...
    I am looking to hire 1 Superhosts to manage my property in Reston Town Center. It is a townhouse with three bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms and one car garage. It is close to new metro and walk distance to all major office of technology companies including Google,... Latest reply by Teri
    As the heading says, I booked an air BnB and the host 3 days before informed us that there was no heating or hot water in the premises any more. Asked me to cancel and I would get a full refund. It tells me I won't get a full refund and he doesn't want to... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    that is the most stupid joke?You set up a secure deposit but HOST can not use it so what is the purpose to ask for a SECURE DEPOSIT ?You make a claim agains the guests for any property damages make for them, so airbnb resolution center said doesnt qualif... Latest reply by Fernando1561
    Hello, i am sure lots of you had the same situation as i have right now, but its for the first time for me.my guest booked my aprtment for 32 days. He asked me about discound except of weekly discount i had offered and sent him special offer. he checked i... Latest reply by Helen3
    I had a Booking Enquiry from a guest saying:- "My name is Ahmet akarli. My aunty Judith is going to visit london between July 14 and August 6. We would like to rent your property for her entire stay here in london. You can reach me on (Phone number hidden... Latest reply by Sarah977