What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rachel3013
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to highlight some issues on the CC that have been reported to me by @Sarah977 in the past few weeks. She has been very patient, but the team are still struggling to recreate the error in order to get to the bottom of it, so I... Latest reply by Helen427
    Why did Airbnb remove the monthly stay filter from the platform? I need an answer today. I have designed my entire business around serving the longer term stay market. It is in high demand in my Bend Oregon market and I have achieved an incredible occu... Latest reply by Susan990
    Hi, I've done a search but nothing has come up - can I ask you lovely lot what you think? On 13 Oct I received this email from a ** - and the address (minus the four spaces I inserted) seems legit. I got this along with other UK hosts I have hea... Latest reply by Christine615
    • Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 17.22.48.png
    Hi, This has been happening for us for a few months now - is anyone else experiencing this problem from the Airbnb website ? We cannot see Guest messages unless we use the App, or go into it "sideways" such as by going into a reservation and choosing to ... Latest reply by Rob-And-Gen0
    Как отключить эти умные цены?Зачем Вы меняете цены? Я не хочу? Мне не нужно и мне не нравится.! Вы меня заставляете нарушать. Я уже сутки ищё как отключить умные цены и не могу найти. Напишите как отключить и больше никогда не включать ваши умные цены? Latest reply by Emiel1