What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    Hi, I have been using airbnb happily for ten years, now this time I have a problem and been trying to get help from help centre for six days but they say they will contact but dont. Does any one know how I bring a case of fraud against airbnb? any lawye... Latest reply by Rob7445
    Hi Community! What a year...! I hope everyone is doing well. We have adopted the Non-Refundable rate with a 10% discount, I'd like to ask people's views on this as AirBnB are still applying their Extenuating Circumstances policy and giving a full refun... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    In the dark of Covid 19 Long Beach City Council in California USA has passed an ordinance with no public input or notification to AirBNB or any other short term rental partners. Ordinance-20-0024 The new policy does not allow STR's unless there is a host ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Has anyone completed a "verified home review " yet? I scheduled one today and then halted it when the "reviewer" wanted me to demonstrate that our door keypad access number worked and then wanted to record the contents of my silver ware drawer! Too big br... Latest reply by Sarah977