What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa
    Please help, community. I’m in Porto for 6 nights In my tiny bedroom, the air-con is leaking. The host (a company) has been informed but has been pushing fixing it. The only window in the room can’t really be opened while I sleep because it’s right next t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I recently stayed in Alhambra airbnb for 3 months while looking for a new home. When I advised my host that I was not sure how long I would be staying he advised to just go ahead and book ahead and if I found a place to just let him know. I advised him on... Latest reply by Debra300
    We have guests booked for November 2020, they booked prior to March but travel is not able to happen as they are in the Netherlands and our AirBnB is in NZ. I have messaged them (along with any overseas guests) asking if they can still travel due to COVID... Latest reply by Bridget246
    *Je suis européenne.* I am bereft Since our general election in December, I've been avoiding all news like the plague – just couldn't bear it. Prior to that, I had almost managed to convince myself that our country would not leave the European Union. Tod... Latest reply by Helen427