co-host needed - Asheville, NC area

Rachel1875
Level 2
Peachtree Corners, GA

co-host needed - Asheville, NC area

Hi there,

I'm working on furnishing a cabin in Waynesville, NC and I am looking for someone that might be interested in co-hosting starting in late 2021 / early 2022.  Specifically, responding to and managing any issues that might come up during a stay and also managing scheduling cleaning/turnover services after each stay.  

If you are an existing airbnb host in the Asheville / Waynesville area looking to add on co-hosting another property for some additional income- message me!  I would love to chat.

thanks,

Rachel

**Please note that it is not allowed to share contact details on the Community Center**

8 Replies 8
Christian2710
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hey, I am interested in co-hosting for your place. I have property management experience and would love to become a co host on Airbnb.

Brittany426
Level 1
Acworth, GA

We live just outside of Atlanta but also manage remotely! I have been an Airbnb co-host since 2019 and my boyfriend Mike has been an Airbnb superhost since 2016! We currently own and manage 3 listings for 2 properties that we own (our primary residence in Acworth GA and our cabin in Helen GA and just bought an 18th floor ocean view condo in Myrtle Beach that we will be managing remotely. 

Here are our rates: 

Basic duties-10%:

•corresponding with guests

•handling reservations 

Standard duties-15%:

•basic duties

•check-in

•handle guest issues

•update calendar 

•update prices 

•review guests

Essential duties-20%:

•basic duties 

•standard duties

•schedule cleaning 

•schedule repairs

•optimize listing

We look forward to hearing from you!

Brittany and Mike

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

service solicitation

Julia346
Level 2
Asheville, NC

Hey Rachel, I know your post has been up a while but am just finding this group. I am a local with a small management company. You can find out more at

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Would be happy to help if you still need. 

Sandi165
Level 2
Asheville, NC

Hi Rachel,

Are you still interested in finding a co-host for your property?  I’m currently a Superhost in Candler (.1 miles from Asheville) with a very flexible schedule).

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sandi

Nicholas756
Level 1
Jewett, TX

Hi there I know this is an old post but I thought id respond anyway in case you’re still working on your co host or need more options

I’m working on a cohost company that does the following :

Airbnb co-hosting listing mgmt assistance

Online marketing assistance

Airbnb maintenance

Airbnb property improvements

cabin construction

airbnb design/decor assistance

Airbnb supplies shopping & stocking

plant / garden watering and care

planting and landscaping

lawn care

if you need any of these services or went to chat my number is **

Btw I am a world travel with extensive global Airbnb experience (I know all the best practices) , I’m also a web dev / iPhone app developer,  an efficiency & vip experiences expert, a handyma / cabin builder, a landscaper, a master gardener, & a potter - my girlfriend is a plant expert who did plant & garden maintenance at a billionaires club in Montana for 7 years

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

hi rachel

im Elizabeth. I have an Airbnb in Waynesville too. I just rent out sporadically. I’m just looking for an excellent housekeeper. My cousin cannot do anymore. I was hoping you might know of one? Thank you so much.

If you are still looking for a housekeeper in the Waynesville area for your vacation rental I am available. I am just finishing up some seasonal work for Vacasa.