how to fix this : Sorry, we can't send your message yet Links and contact info can't be shared until after a reservation is confirmed.

Ninoslav0
Level 1
Kotor, Montenegro

how to fix this : Sorry, we can't send your message yet Links and contact info can't be shared until after a reservation is confirmed.

My guest is waiting for replay right now  but I cant answer cos this message. Please help

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ninoslav0 

The message is clear:

If there is no confirmed reservation, you can not sent a message which includes a URL, a phonenumber etc.. to a potential guest.

Dear @Emiel1, it looks like you gave a meaningful answer but the question was asked for a reason. It was basic answer about parking spot and nothing else, nor url, phone number, address...if you are not familiar with  Serbian language... use google translate. Replay was:

Postovani,
Hvala na interesovanju za apartman. Ne brinite za parking. Postoje rezervisana mjesta za goste apartmana nase zgrade odmah ispred zgrade  (zgrada posjeduje strazara koji vodi racuna i o tome). Takodje, postoji i 100% dostupna opcija za nase goste da se parkirate u fizicki ogradjenom i obezbjedjenom dijelu susjednog hotela i taj dio troska za vozilo mi preuzimamo na sebe.

Srdacno,

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

Try to remove 100% and replace by "fully".
Maybe that helps
@Ninoslav0