1 million posts later...

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

1 million posts later...

Celebration.jpg

Hello everyone,

You guessed it, we’ve made it to 1,000,000 posts here in the Community Center (did any of you spot it?). What an amazing achievement and it just shows how much we all enjoy a good chat! 

Thinking on this it takes me back to when the Community Center was first launched at the Airbnb Open in Paris, November 2015. 1,000,000 posts later, and we can look back on the many amazing conversations and friendships we have created over the past 3 and a half years.

What has been your favourite discussion here? For me, I really enjoy the community spotlights and personal stories shared, and also, as many of you know I am a fan of sustainability so I love all the green tips. There has been many fun moments together. 

A huge thank you to all of you.

Lizzie, Quincy & Stephanie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

63 Replies 63
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

1, 035,000 total posts @Lizzie @Vittoria-L0 @J-Renato0 @Cathie19 @Branka-and-Silvia0  almost 6 months to the date later

It's unknown just which one of us online in the last few minutes posted it.

Let the good times roll..

1,035,000 posts!1,035,000 posts!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I love your regular updates here @Helen427. Unfortunately, we weren't able to track down who posted the 1 millionth post, we will have to track this for the 2 million mark! hehe

I wonder when this will be...

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie @J-Renato0 @Cathie19 @Branka-and-Silvia0 

@Ria16- this was a Northland collective effort to

Back in 1943 they collected stamps, shall we all start sending them to you so when we get to the 2 millionth Post here in Community Centre you have a Map of the World created featuring them from Place of Origin?

Do any of you recall not that many years ago that people used to save and collect Postage Stamps for the Lepers and Missionaries to use?

Are there countries that still use Stamps for the less fortunate to have food and essentials?

Stamp Total

https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/NA19431012.2.79?

First and second to last paragraphs are about the Stamp Collection

I join the congratulations