A new addition to the Community Center

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A new addition to the Community Center

Hiya everyone,

As some of you know, I'm due to head off on maternity leave in the next few weeks. In preparation of business as usual here on the EN CC, I'm pleased to introduce you all to @Katie  who has already begun working with us and will be doing so for the foreseeable!

@Katie will be joining @Lizzie , @Quincy , @Nick and @Liv as your EN online community management team. I'll leave Katie to introduce herself below. 

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

53 Replies 53

34DE5542-A520-4477-A402-7BFC4D6A0EE5.jpeg4FD194C6-743A-4B57-8C4D-E6DBE22A0ABA.jpeg

32°!!!!!

I live that most days ........ lol

The last weeks of pregnancy, they can feel like years! A hot water bottle filled with cold water on the back of the neck while you sit, feet up, doing the mindless activity of your choice....In the cool of the evening put on your favorite dance music and boogie down to tire out the little stranger who may delight you by kicking along to the beat. XO

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Cathie19 you are a braver woman than I!

@Sally221 gonna try the cold water bottle right now, it's not gotten any better throughout the day. Hopefully hubbie can bring some ice packs for the hospital too. And yes! The baby adores music, just a shame it isn't mine. He loves my husbands indie rock jams so I've been subjected to Arctic Monkeys for the last 6 months.

-----

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great to have you onboard @Katie but also excited about the baby on board @Stephanie 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Welcome @Katie, from the other side of the world, where we are sharing the same temperatures.....

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Cathie19, I'm excited to be here 😊  I travelled through Darwin a few years ago - you have some beautiful national parks!

Regina114
Level 5
Laguna Hills, CA

Please post the babys  pictures when he/she comes

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

All the best, @Stephanie . Exciting.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Sandra126  @Sally221  @Regina114  @Katie  @Nick  @Quincy  @Lizzie  @Liv  @Lawrene0  @Clara116 et all.

@Stephanie .... Ta daa!

This is just a little momento till your “precious moment”  is born! I remember when you first appeared on the scene and have watched (not in a creepy sense 😱🤪😊) you grow and stay positive as admin. Being an admin/moderator is not an easy task, but you have always stayed fair minded and professional, as per your employment requires. Your video preparations for our “celebrations” as well as your assistance when our computer systems were not friendly have all been appreciated. The CC Zoom social meet ups have allowed those who have participated to see your fun loving nature and your no nonsense approach. When you do start your maternity leave, please pop your head into the CC, if you get a chance, just so we can all know your are all travelling well. I have included just a few of your stories in the image. To say thanks, for  you have made a difference....... 💐410F35E3-EE40-47ED-BE80-1E907335DF6D.jpeg

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Cathie19 this is such a lovely tribute to @Stephanie 's amazing work in the CC so far, and testament to some of the fun you've all had with meetups! We're super excited to see the arrival of her little one, and I'm sure she'll be back before you know it 😊

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Cathie19 - you made this salty ol' Brit shed a tear 🙂

-----

@Stephanie , you can blame it on the hormones and the heat! Lol.... 🌼

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Awww bless you @Stephanie, have a great time, just be happy and safe. Also whilst you can, try to get in as much sleep/naps as possible. Thank you being so lovely and easy to communicate with. 

@Katie welcome and congrats on the new role. 🙂

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great advice @Yadira22

Thanks so much for the welcome, and great to see a fellow Londoner here 😊

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Katie welcome and we are happy to have u as part of our little family🤪.  There is a wild variety of cool people onboard for certain. @Stephanie we have a space just alittle bigger for you and our upcoming mascot...! Boy? Girl? We are all aunties n uncles I hope. Cause a few of us were not blessed with our own children. Waiting with u....can we zoom soon after to meet that precious one? Hugs, Clara