A new addition to the Community Center

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A new addition to the Community Center

Hiya everyone,

As some of you know, I'm due to head off on maternity leave in the next few weeks. In preparation of business as usual here on the EN CC, I'm pleased to introduce you all to @Katie  who has already begun working with us and will be doing so for the foreseeable!

@Katie will be joining @Lizzie , @Quincy , @Nick and @Liv as your EN online community management team. I'll leave Katie to introduce herself below. 

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

53 Replies 53
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Clara116 ,

I'm well up for dropping into a social meetup after Peter's born 🙂 Will have to gauge how much of a crazy boy he is to get the timing right. I forget who said it (think it was @Helen427 ) called him our "Airbnbaby" 🤣

he's now so large this is all that fits on the scan!he's now so large this is all that fits on the scan!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie YES YES YES....PETER we are waiting too. Cool scan.... thanks

♥️♥️♥️

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks so much @Clara116! They say variety is the spice of life, and I think that's one of the best things about the CC 😄

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Congradulations @Stephanie . This is a special year to come into the human race, I think.  While Mother Nature is giving us a thrashing, she is also reminding us of our blessings.

@Katie  Welcome to a forum I have had the privilege to spend time with for over 4 years.  I'm an old dog and found I can still learn a lot from others.  Hope you enjoy your time here as well.

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Linda108 , thanks so much for the welcome 😊 Great to hear the CC has been so helpful for you - I'm sure you've also helped a lot of others along the way too!

Laura2484
Level 10
Ohope, New Zealand

@Stephanie 

Oh the time has come around so quickly, I’m sure the happiness will outweigh anything else with the pending arrival of your son.

Congratulations and all the best to you both and your little family.

Take care 🌞

@Katie 

Welcome aboard , as with all those here on the CC we wish you a great start in your new role.👍🏾

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Laura2484 - I'm glad to be here 😊 

Best of luck @Katie  in your new job here. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ! It can be a lively ride.

@Stephanie  Your happiness shines through your words , you must be so excited waiting for your little boy to appear ! Loved the scan.

We send best wishes. .

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks so much @Βασίλης-and-Ann0, it certainly is 😊

Doyna0
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Hi everyone!Very pleased to ĵoin u!Hope my startup will go on well!!!!

Pilar1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Just wanted to join everyone here in welcoming @Katie, hope the next few months are easier to deal than the past few!  And of course all the best to @Stephanie  with the new arrival, the best proof that life goes on regardless. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks so much @Pilar1 😊

Welcome  @Katie ~ hope we get a chance to chat in person on one of the zoom social meets. 

And all the best to @Stephanie ~   I'll be on the lookout for more photos~

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Yes, can't wait to chat to you at the next one @Jessica-and-Henry0

Esther359
Level 4
Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

All the best @Stephanie  & Welcome @Katie  We look forward to reading your posts in the near future! Do share more on tips to get more bookings domestically ^^