Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Host Community Tour

World.jpg

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all having a good week.

I wanted to let you know about an upcoming trip that Laura Chambers,  who leads the team dedicated to helping hosts succeed, and I will be making from April 2nd-12th.

The trip is a whistle-stop tour around the world, with stops in Tokyo, Sydney, Rome, London and Toronto; with the aim being to catch-up with as many of our hosts community and listen to your thoughts.

I will be posting here in the CC throughout the trip, telling you about the hosts we meet along the way and the topics being discussed. I hope you will be keen to contribute to the conversations.

In addition, you are also likely to be treated with many pictures of me sitting in different airport lounges. So, much to look forward to! 🙂

Keep an eye out for my posts.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

48 Replies 48
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi Everyone!

@Lizzie 's latest journal is out, and you can read all about it here: Host Community Tour

We're excited to hear what you think and do let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Jarrar0
Level 2
Karachi, Pakistan

Hello Lizzie,

Wishing you a wonderful trip ahead!

I’m hosting in Karachi, Pakistan. So if you ever come across the belt, be my guest. 🙂 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone!

@Lizzie met up with Community Center King@Robin . Check out the run down of the momentous meeting here: Host Community Tour: Lizzie's Travel Diary

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Safe and pleasant travels @Lizzie! 🙂